Wednesday 19 October 2011

Echo McCool - "A top lister for 2011!" - Sherise Rolan Review

I'm so happy I found a great book to read before the end of the year! I was getting really upset having read one not so good book after another and was losing hope that I'd find anything interesting *I'm a picky reader*. I couldn't stop reading this book and finished it in 1 day! The lore in it is just amazing!! I loved the dryad background of Echo and the story that just went into so much depth.

There are too many specifics in this book to name only a few that I loved. I think that Echo and Jason make the best 'unlikely' team that just works so well together. They balanced out each other to make a perfect pair. ^_^ I liked how while reading I felt scared for Echo and Jason, and other times I was cheering them on as they would battle it out. It was a great story and I would pre-order a sequel in a heartbeat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment