Saturday 17 September 2011

Echo McCool - "Huge Fan of this Book" - Sarah Boyd Review

Prior to reading this I was hooked on works by author Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl). Echo McCool has a very similar sense of writing and sweeps readers away into a world of magic and mayhem. Echo is probably one of the coolest female leads in any book I've ever read (and that says a LOT considering I read a ton of books).
I think that any YA readers of the fantasy genre will fall just as hard as I did for this book. I would LOVE for this author to do a book signing in my area so I could pick at his brain a bit about the book. The concept is just so uniquely original that it stands out a mile from others. Absolutely incredible. I think it would be great if Echo McCool becomes the next big series.

No comments:

Post a Comment