Saturday 17 September 2011

Echo McCool - "This Book Blew Me Away" - Bomar Habasu Review

With so many poorly written works coming out on the market, it's almost discouraging to go hunting for a gem. Luckily for fans of fantasy, Echo McCool is here!! My friend read this first and wouldn't stop urging me to give it a try. Finally I did after procrastinating for months and absolutely loved it!

The story is filled with adventure, suspense, mystery, and sooo much more. I think the author has an incredible way of allowing readers to see, smell, and feel what is happening in the story. From the moment Jason crossed paths with Echo, I knew I was going to be in for a wild ride.


This book d id not disappoint and I think readers of all ages are going to enjoy it. Can't wait to read more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment