Saturday 17 September 2011

Echo McCool - "Truly Loved this Book! Classic Adventure - J Malliet Review

I bought this book on a recommendation and my son and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'll recommend it to you. A great book knows no age barrier. It reminds me of the Lemony Snicket books. The author combines crisp narrative with sharp, witty dialogue and not a word is wasted. The characters stay true throughout in this classic adventure story. This is a perfect example of well-written, well-edited fiction for 'tweens. There's nothing too graphic here so no worries for parents. The mystical parts aren't too complicated and the author weaves them effortlessly into the story without pulling you out of the narrative.

Well done. We are looking forward to more adventures from Echo and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment